New Service Request

Welcome to the Moncks Corner Water Works Community.  Please contact our office by phone -or- you can print out the Service Application and Agreement which can be found by going to: Forms & Reports, All Forms and Reports.

 Once there select form, print, fill out and either bring into office or email.  If you choose to email you would need to contact the office at 843-719-7965 option 3 and be directed as to where it needs to be sent and what is needed.